Monday, April 13, 2009

THE SIXTH MONTH

Memories and Milestones
  • Baby's Movements feel like...
  • Baby is most active during...
  • I first felt baby hiccup on...
  • My belly button popped....
  • how I feel about my body now...
  • What I miss most about my non-pregnant body...
  • Forgetful moments I've had lately
  • Best pregnancy advice I've gotten...
  • Strangest Pregnancy advice I've gotten...
  • Some things about pregnancy that have surprised me..
  • Some things I wish someone had told me about pregnancy..
  • Nicest thing a stranger has said/done...
  • rudest thing a stranger has said/done...
  • What I am looking forward to most about motherhood or being a new mom...
  • What makes me nervous about being a mother (again)...
  • My message to baby....
  • Dad's message to baby...

Journal Starter

week ?? Date ??

How I am feeling... Physically.... Emotionally....

Keeping Track

Did you take your picture this month? Take a belly pic to document what you look like. Don't worry if your camera shy just take a belly shot.

  • How much do I weigh?
  • How much does the baby weigh?
  • Waist size? (or how does your clothing fit?)
  • Bra size? (or have you out grown your bra?)
  • My symptoms

Don't forget

  • Practitioner visit date: (Don't forget to right down questions before your visit)
  • Schedule my glucose screening test date:
  • Sign up for childbirth preparation classes (record class notes)
  • Start browsing for baby gear
  • Jot down any baby names

No comments: