Monday, April 13, 2009

Coming Home Outfit

I haven't decided on anything yet

I am keeping my eye on Gymboree.com layette's, I would like to find a classic carters layette but I went to the outlet and didn't see nothing that was classic. I am a Childrens Place addict www.childrensplace.com

Maybe I should do something Military related since Hubby and Oldest brother are in the military? I like the idea of Big Sister Little Brother but its hard to find my 6 year old Big Sister t-shirts since she is a 6/7... maybe I can get them something matching off of cafepress.com or etsy.com

I was thinking she would wear it when he was delivered? Big sis/ Baby Brother shirt

Children's place is great for coordinating the whole family maybe something from there.

We live in the Rocket city so Rick and I are playing around with the idea of Rockets :)

We were going to the NASA Museum but here is something on Etsy Link

I love layette's I am a sucker for a cozy blanket




More Big Sister/Little Brother Ideas
Pillow Case Dress.... I wonder if I can customize this?
Appliqued BIG SISTER chocolate brown tshirt
Baby Brother t-shirt or onesie

and this is my favorite outfit he owns so far



Any suggestions? Anyone want to share what your little one came home in? Ohhh and Links are a wonderful thing hehe

No comments: