Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Memories and Milestones
  • Baby's Movements feel like... It depends on if he is kicking the top or something underneath like my bladder
  • Baby is most active during... the time that I am quiet and rest
  • I first felt baby hiccup on...
  • My belly button popped....
  • how I feel about my body now... wow my third pregnancy and I never felt this big but I gained more with my first
  • What I miss most about my non-pregnant body... lack of complications lol
  • Forgetful moments I've had lately I went to the OB today and forgot my purse and everything.
  • Best pregnancy advice I've gotten...
  • Strangest Pregnancy advice I've gotten...
  • Some things about pregnancy that have surprised me.. IT IS very different from the other two
  • Some things I wish someone had told me about pregnancy..LOL
  • Nicest thing a stranger has said/done...
  • rudest thing a stranger has said/done... your big you sure your not carrying twins? Other crap that has really disappointmented me and is teaching me who really cares about me
  • What I am looking forward to most about motherhood or being a new mom...I love newborns and I can't wait to meet him and just enjoy him
  • What makes me nervous about being a mother (again)...a c-section and breastfeeding
  • My message to baby....
  • Dad's message to baby...

Journal Starter

week 23 Date 4/15/09

How I am feeling... Physically.... Emotionally.... I woke up in the middle of the night with a bad cough that was full of mucus. I went to the OB and I have broncitis. lovely another cold

Keeping Track

Did you take your picture this month? Take a belly pic to document what you look like. Don't worry if your camera shy just take a belly shot.

  • How much do I weigh?
  • How much does the baby weigh?
  • Waist size? (or how does your clothing fit?)
  • Bra size? (or have you out grown your bra?)
  • My symptoms

Don't forget

  • Practitioner visit date: (Don't forget to right down questions before your visit)
  • Schedule my glucose screening test date:
  • Sign up for childbirth preparation classes (record class notes)
  • Start browsing for baby gear
  • Jot down any baby names

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah some people and their comments can go away 80)