Friday, May 22, 2009

Lets Talk CLOTHES!

Ok so if you know me well enough you know Children's Place is my favorite brand to buy my kids. I don't pay retain non-sale prices for Gymboree EVER... If its something at CP I like I will put in the extra money to get before it goes on sale... Normally their prices aren't that high unless its a holiday season. Plus I am always armed with my 10% on my credit card (its amazing how I don't have a balance too!) Plus whatever season pass they send me. SO I save save save when I buy Children's place clothes. I worked there for over a year and Skylar's closet was often filled with Children's Place clothes... and still is!

I don't really like a whole lot of Gymboree Clothing lines compared to Children's Place Clothing lines for Skylar anywho. I will usually find one line or two a year and buy it on sale or off of ebay.
Last year I was in LOVE with the Royal Garden & Schoolgirl Rock's line. I got Skylar a few pieces from each line. As well as some from Ballet, Holland Days, & Parisian Rose..

I do however like their layette sets and always have. I like the idea (as well as my kids like the idea of) Having a warm blanket to go with their clothes. I prefer them for newborns I guess they don't have the crazy color combinations like they do for the older kids lol. Plus I am picky on what Skylar wears (certain dresses and skirts, halter tops, tank tops etc)

So I've search and searched nearly daily on Ebay for Gymboree blankets that are inexpensive. Layette sets so I have more of a selection than what's just currently for sale. I have found two new lines that I love for William and One that also is too way cute! Flying lessons (which was from 2006) The good ole postman delievered William's first outfit from this line today. I also like Fly with Me oh its oh so adorable! So the search goes on LOL. I am still looking for a good deal on the blankets of other sets and a few other lines like Brand New Baby (with Monkeys and MAYBE Elephants) and the Husky Pup. How cute is that??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh very cute!!!