Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Clothes we Still need

Preemie Size TCP Onesies
Preemie Size Gerber Onesies
Preemie/NB Winter Outfit (with blanket)
Preemie Hospital/Picture outfits
3 diaper covers up to 12 lbs
Newborn Booties
Preemie Pajama's
3 Kimono's
0-3 Month romper (just one more)
O-3 Month 2-3 Blanket Sleepers
0-3 Month 1-3 Sweaters (I won one off of ebay so it when it gets here i will knock one off
0-3 month Socks (you know that go with everything)
6 bibs
0-3 Hospital/ Picture outfits
0-3 month Winter sets (I need 2 with blankets)
0-3 month (5) T-shirts what for I am not sure?
0-3 month pair of jeans
0-3 month khaki's

For all my other baby needs you will have to see the full list *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think the list ever goes down lol

Bella Stevens said...

I hope so because it was his idea (also why I post it on the blog) and he has more heart attacks than relief lol