Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pregnancy Update *again*


I had my normal monthly doctors appointment. Rick and I went together... no entourage haha. We got there at 10 am. They had us in the back shortly after for my 20 week Ultrasound. The baby's top of his head was right under my belly button. Then his abdomen. They saw his heart valves all quickly and all beating great we heard the heart beat. Then we saw his spine and of course his hands were everywhere. He was tugging on his umbilical cord... silly boy and practicing breathing and sucking on his fingers.
Ut oh we ran into a problem. He was sitting Indian style breech.... She really wanted to see the sex and Skylar really wanted to know. (Personally I wanted to know a little cause I was tired of yellow lol.) The baby was being stubborn. So the Ultrasound Tech jiggled me a little and had me adjust a bit... Go figure... you rub a male's back and he rolls right over.... THATS right



 


My Stats were as follows if your interested lol IDK some people bug me about them..

my weight is 149 I gained 4 lbs in a month or so.

My BP is 111/67 going up a bit

Baby Boy Peridot's heart rate was 154.

The day of the appointment by MY Calendar I was 19 weeks 6 days but the measurements on the ultrasound and fundus?? measurements were 21 weeks so I was measuring approximate a week a head.

12 ounces is Baby Boys weight.

Original Due date August 14, My Due date August 11th, Measuring due date August 7th


 

Here are some pictures sorry no belly pics the digi cam was broke I gotta return it

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gabby was born on August 14th.... 80)