Friday, November 1, 2013

Potty training William

William has been doing okay with potty training its took us over a year just to get him to wear underwear... no matter what we say, bribe whatever he wouldn't wear underwear and Rick of course is no help in the matter since he sounds like a little girl when William has dirty underwear... I wonder why I was left with the cloth diapers LOL Anyways from 8 am till 8 pm he's in underwear. He will not go #2 on the potty. just an absolute pain about it but he stays dry at school as long as they remember every hour to take him. We take him every half hour at home and we put a pull up over his undies in the car if its more than a quick trip somewhere. I am not even sure this is appropriate to post on my Facebook timeline... Anyways I picked him up at school and I let him play in the back yard. It was time to go back to the school and get his sister so I was buckling him in and noticed his pants were wet... I said William why are your pants wet? Did you pee your pants? he said no... I said did they get wet from you being outside? He said no. So I put his hand there and said well then why are you wet.. He looked up at me and said... Because I'm happy.... I tried not to laugh or grin or DIE... but that was just too funny. I mean I know he isn't thinking in dirty terms like well at least I am but its just the way it came out... cracked me up.

No comments: