Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sleep isn't allowed

I woke up at 2 am feeling like my hip was being crushed. Not enough to make me cry but enough to make me cringe and grab sheets and do enough panting to make a dog jealous. Having severe pain in my hips before I did everything pregnancy safe I could think of like baths, tylenol, stretches... etc I never got more than 30 minutes of sleep through out the night. I've come to the conclusion its not my original problem its the sciatic nerve. I even took the Codeine with no effect other than pissing me off. I called the OB who gave me the option of L&D but me being the skeptic and worried about the rest of my family I just fought through the pain. Finally my husband was able to bring me home a heating pad to sit on and sitting at my desk makes the pain easier to deal with and the heating pad has warded off most of the spasms... YAY for now... I pray for sleep tonight for everyone's sanity...

No comments: