Thursday, April 9, 2009

Showing off

I started to take pictures of things that I've gotten the baby but got bored lol I got too much

Gymbo blankets I got for $10 for all three

Towels, Matching wash clothes and bibs

First two pieces of my bedding I want. I am getting a little at a time. Camo and Airplanes what could be better?

His toys including the build a bear Skylar made him he also has some Peter Rabbits and a Froggy Webkinz too lol and I think a Winnie the Pooh set

I had to have the airplanes lol

I love the outfits with the matching blankets. That are a higher quality than Recieving blankets. See the camo hat and mittins too? Yes the onesies in the package have a plane on it too LOL

This is my gymbo package of the day I don't buy Gymbo unless I find it on ebay but they have their spring sale and I got this. Romper, Blanket, Bib and a t-shirt :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOH sooo cute! I love all the blue and brown and greens!!!