Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OB appointment

On Saturday I had the night where I couldn't breathe. Go figure I get up to Kentucky and I have a perfect nights sleep. Monday Night the sciatic nerve thing started and then I got the heating pad and the spasm's quit for the most part now the pain and pinched nerve remain, Again Tuesday night I was awake at 2 am in alot of pain... too long without the heating pad... I can't stay connected to the darn thing for the next 100 days....

I forgot to ask my weight but I will just buy a scale when I get out to the store. My blood pressure was 103/66. Baby's Heart Rate was 150 and I am still measuring two weeks ahead... He thinks I may have a UTI he seemed a little concerned about my urine sample. Ah IDK... Oh and he checked my lungs Bronchtitis is clear... In 4 weeks I have my glucose test.... What else?

Updated the check list with some projects, shopping, and deadlines...

No comments: