Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Ultra Messy Desk




My desk is so messy. Its just cluttered and it takes up alot of space clean or dirty in my room. Precious space Baby Peridot needs. So I think my plan is to disassemble my desk and move my desk top to my scrapbook room. It took needs some reorganization to make into not just a storage closet (it began life as a walk in closet its not very big), Then Rick made room for me to scrap (which I usually drag these out into the living or dining room and sprawl out on the floor), Now I need this corner of my bedroom for the baby. A crib will fit nicely in the corner.



a picture of my desk in my scrapbook room.

I know the room has an outlet *somewhere* cause there is a lamp on my desk.
I need to get a foot locker or something that size to put everything that is "storage" in the foot locker. Thats at least the whole top shelf and then some so I can put my books and comfort things up there. My music, my computer disks etc...
So I guess this week if I need to constructively get some stress out then I will just start tearing apart that closet and moving my stuff into there.
I still got my laptop that can go anywhere else in the house but I am limited to as what I can do on there so I probably won't have a TON of computer time unless I want to sweat my brains out in my new "office" space.

No comments: