Monday, March 30, 2009

Under the wire




















I have 13 days till Easter
I have 14 days till my Birthday
I have 24 days till I have the Luncheon with General Myles.
I have a month to a month and a half till My Baby Shower (I Think) and the portraits are done...

I would love a dress that goes with all these events and any that might come up...
I want it to be church dress, I don't want anything that screams cotton, Spring colors if possible but not too bright and as close to business attire as I can because thats the dress code. UGH

Ok considering my own style and comfort level (none of these are long enough gah!), What fits into all the needed catergories
and the budget even weighs in a little bit
Here are my top three choices right now...
Twist-neck drop-waist dress
Sleeveless Ruffle Front Maternity Dress
short sleeve empire waist maternity dress


HELP ANY TIPS?

No comments: